bostockwhite has a wealth of experience in audit assignments across all manner of organisations such as owner-managed businesses, subsidiaries of international groups and not-for-profit entities.
Audited accounts provide valuable and reliable information to external stakeholders such as banks, HMRC and investors who may rely on your statutory accounts to make decisions.
We are authorised by the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales as registered auditors and our expert staff know the benefits that a quality audit can provide.
We take the time to understand your business and its needs, which combined with a continuity of staff ensures your audit is streamlined, efficient and beneficial. As part of our work we perform a thorough review of your current accounting and internal processes, suggesting improvements to increase efficiencies within your organisation.
The audit enables us to better understand your business whilst maintaining that key independence, in order to offer you our best advice.
Specialist Audit Work
The knowledge and experience of the audit staff at bostockwhite means that we can provide more specialist audit services, including:
- Charity audits and independent examinations in accordance with relevant applicable charity legislation.
- Solicitors Accounts Rules audits in accordance with the rules laid out by The Law Society and the Solicitors Regulatory Authority.
- Club audits as part of the Co-operative and Community Benefit Societies Act 2014 and in accordance with ISAs (International Standards on Auditing).
- Pension schemes including SORP or Defined Contribution or Small Self-Administered Schemes which require an audit.
- Grant claims that require audits or independent reviews as part of the grant conditions.